Monday, August 17, 2015

Flower Girl and Bride Photo Shoot Wedding Inspiration PART 1


 Introducing my latest collection of flower girl and bridal party dresses.  This is a mini collection I've been working on over the past few months and got my lovely sister Ally and daughter Lulu to model for! I've always wanted to create a matching flower girl and bridesmaid inspiration photoshoot so these photos are so special to me and I'm thrilled to be sharing them! I'll be posting more dresses from this shoot throughout the week so check back soon!
 Tea length wedding dress titled 'Sound of Music' with a deep v-neck back and scalloped flutter sleeves would be perfect for an outdoor garden wedding. The flower girl is wearing the ivory dotted tulle 'Flower Waltz' dress with rose trim and a vintage lace headband from my collection.  Flower bouquet is by Kate Said Yes








No comments: