Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Real Wedding: Mint Ruffle Bridesmaid Dress

 So happy to share these lovely photos from Megan's July 2013 wedding!  The bridesmaids and flower girl wore dresses in mint cotton in various styles from my collection. Love the cowboy boots paired with the dresses to this outdoor country wedding!  
A note from the bride which truly touched my heart:

Amanda, 
On behalf of my bridesmaids and myself we wanted to thank you very much for making beautiful, amazing quality and gorgeous dresses for Josh & I's wedding! The girls loved the dresses and are very excited that they can wear them again! I attached some pictures for you but most of all I wanted to thank you for all of your hard work in producing the dresses. You can truly tell that this is what you love to do and it shows through your work!


 The mother of the bride wore the Painted Roses dress in green teal!



No comments: