Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Top Tips

I recently discovered this great website Top Tips For Girls. It's chalk full of advice on such a wide range of topics that are geared towards women's interests. Advice ranges from How To Be Happy to How to avoid four "butt-cheeks" (hee-he). I'm intrigued by this site and would love to explore it with all the time I don't have. Anyone can leave tips, Donatella Versace did, her advice, How to look good: 'I don't really understand the purpose of flat shoes. My top tip for any girl would have to be: Never be seen out of the house in anything other than heels.'
(I have to say I quite disagree)

My favorite quote:
How to age happily: Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in hand, totally worn out and screaming "Woo-hoo, what a ride!"
-clinic2316

No comments: