I love this print! Jessica (fabulous model and returning client) commissioned me to make her rehearsal dinner dress based off the City Dreams Dress, using this cotton print from my favorite fabric store in San Francisco, Britex fabric. I loved having this print in my studio, so bright and cheerful.
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Monday, March 29, 2010
Here is a recent custom wedding project, a gown version of the Roses and Creme Lace Dress. This is so romantic! The rose fabric is limited, one of a kind, found during one of my travels, I fell in love the instant I saw it.
Monday, March 22, 2010
I've got the sunny shade of yellow on my mind these days, it comes with working on at least 3 different bridal party groups all in yellows ranging from the palest to the brightest canary shade. Here are some of my favorite inspirational accessory and decoration ideas:1. Amanda Archer Collection pleated collar dress
2. Spirocreation handmade shoes!
3. NY Light Metal vintage geometric earrings
4. Giant Dwarf unique hair accessory
5. Davie and Chiyo pretty clutches for your bridal party!
6. Seychelles okay, not handmade but super cute, love the side braid!
7. Red Ruby Rose leather brightest of bright yellow clutch
8. PomLove great decorations, lots of fun colors
9. Candy's Art lemon spritz necklace, has a wonderful vintage feel.
10. LuxeDeluxe an all-time favorite, custom initial necklaces for your best girlfriends!
Friday, March 19, 2010
I have been MIA from my blog for the last few weeks due to my recent move to Chicago. It's been both exciting and nerve racking, especially moving from the west coast to the mid-west, driving through 7 states, and dealing with all the typical relocation stuff that I would rather 'pass please' in an ideal world. Well now we are settling in, and I can finally take a breather and enjoy the view. It's nice to be in a big city again.